Shipper Offline is the local version of Shipper Online and can be installed as an application or service on a windows station or server
- 1 GHz or faster x86-bit of x64-bit processor
- 4GB RAM
- 5GB hard disk (due to the size of the GeoRouting database)
- 1024×768 screen resolution
- Windows 8 or newer Latest update installed.
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 (64 Bit) or newer
- Google Chrome (most recent), Mozilla Firefox (most recent) MS Windows Internet Explorer 10+, Apple Safari 9,10
- 1 or newer .NET Framework
- Same as Shipper Online +
- Automatically import your .csv shipment data from your own software
- Print your parcel labels automatically to A6 label printers
- Optimized address data quality (immediate check of postcode and country combination)
- Separate service for server or local installation
- Multiple workstations can be used simultaneously on the same
- Use your own reference number (job number) to track your parcel
- Create multiple user logins with limited or admin rights
The tool comes with is a web based user interface front end that allows for label creation, return label creation, automatic shipment import, pickup assignment, collection request and keeping an address book. It allows to print labels via EPL, ZPL or PDF on A6 or A4.
Required: Windows setup, an internet connection on any device and (network) printer
Suitable for: 400 – 15000 shipments per month
DPD Shipper Offline is a high maintenance tool which requires knowledge and responsibility from customer end. Updates, settings, firewalls etc. will keep on requiring attention from your end.
Business continuity does not rely only on DPD IT Support only (which is available on business hours)