Options and Settings
To change the settings for the printing of labels, go to Settings in the left menu, then Print.
There you will find the basic settings for printing:
How you set these settings up, depends on whether you print on A6 labels or A4 labels.
If your labels are printed on A4 labels
- A4 paper print start position: by default, labels are printed in the order of 1 to 4. You can change the starting position here
- Remember last A4 paper print position: this option is good if you want to re-use label paper. Ex: If your last label was printed on position 3, then the next one will be printed on position 4.
- Paper size for labels printing: Select A4 if you wish to print your labels with a regular printer
If you print on A6 labels
- A4 paper print start position: Ignore this field. It’s irrelevant for A6 printing.
- Remember last A4 paper print position: Ignore this field. It’s irrelevant for A6 printing.
- Paper size for labels printing: Take A6 to print on A6 labels.
There are further settings you can change. For the most part, you can leave their defaults but you can also change them according to your needs.
- Print recipient reference ID: Choose this option if you want to print the reference that was entered in the “Recipient” section of “New shipment order”.
- Print note on acceptance protocols: Not activated yet.
- Print reference 2 on acceptance protocols: Only works when Settings > Basic > Number of parcel references is set to two or more.
- Print note on labels: Chose this option if you want to print the comment that was entered in the “Recipient” section of “New shipment order”.
- Sender note on the label: Enter this value if you want to have a fixed note underneath the senders address on the label.
- Sender note is before address: Select this option to place the aforementioned note before the sender address.
- Part of labels to be printed larger: Here you can select parts of the label that should be printed larger.
- Sort order for acceptance protocol: Here you can change the way shipments are sorted on the acceptance protocol
Don’t forget to click on the Save button when done adjusting the options!